Work type: Full time
Location: Sydney and the Illawarra
Categories: PlumbingApply now
Watertight Group are always looking for good people to join our team.
If you are interested to join us on a permanent basis or if you are or you know anyone who would be perfect for the below role please apply below.
Full time – Approx 40-45 hours per week across Monday- Friday and on call roster with potential for extra hours, weekend work depending on suitability to the position.
We work all over Sydney and the Illawarra. Our plumbing focus is mainly maintenance plumbing and development lead in civil drainage/ renewal of water infrastructure. We work across Defence, Government, Corporates, Private Developers, Utilities, Health, Education Sectors.
We’re on the hunt for skilled and enthusiastic people to join our growing team. You should be able to demonstrate your ability and consistent work ethic through your CV. If this sounds like you – we want to hear from you!
About the role – what we would like you to do:
Maintenance Plumbing – reviewing problems, deciding on solutions, quoting, ordering materials, completing works
Be motivated to contribute: ensuring customers are happy and helping us retain and grow new customers
Opportunity to grow into more civil works, depending on suitability to the position.
The all important other day-to-day tasks on an adhoc basis as required.
Reliable. Confident. Willing. Capable. Professional. Innovative. We Want You!
- Experience with customer service. You must be neat and punctual.
- Reliable – turn up on time and no rework. You will put up your hand to help out when the team needs you.
- You’ll be highly organised and driven with proven experience and performance.
- The ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Solid understanding of plumbing standards.
- Strong IT skills – can complete documentation for work on phone or ipad with all required photos and information to relay to office.
- High attention to detail, experience thinking strategically and creatively to come up with the right solution the first time.
- Self-motivated and accountable, show initiative and be part of a growing team with a good culture.
- Must have Cert III in Australia
- Must have manual Drivers Licence
- Highly regarded: TMV, backflow, working at heights, confined space, Truck licence.
- Well remunerated – based on experience
- Vehicle, ipad, phone, PPE
- On call roster and over time rates.
Watertight’s Diversity Commitment
Watertight is committed to maintaining, growing and supporting our diverse and inclusive culture, by seeking and promoting diversity within each of our work sites.
We encourage and welcome women to apply for all roles including plumbing roles and encourage and welcome applications from diverse community groups and ages including Female Plumbers and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Plumbers to apply.
No agencies please.
Only candidates being considered will be contacted.