Get to know us
To be the most sought after water maintenance contractor in Australia.
Innovation. Quality. Longevity. Cost Effective.
This is how we think about everything we do for our clients. This is what keeps clients coming back and referring others to Watertight.
Signature behaviours of our team:
Trust and autonomy, respect and support, innovate and participate.
This is the qualities we look for in our team members, its what we commit to each other and its our expectations each day of one another. These qualities are what you will see of our team when we work for your business.
Who we are
Watertight Group is an Australian family owned company with a genesis dating back to 1993. We turnover $5m p.a. Watertight provide a fully integrated plumbing asset maintenance and management service. We’re skilled in Civil construction services related to water and waste water including: water main and sewer main laying, augmentation, renewal, pipebursting, s73 and Water Service Coordinator Minor Works like Main to Meter installations, stormwater and recycled main installations. Watertight have a team of 40 staff ready to assist your business with its facilities management and maintenance needs and specialise in providing these services to Government, Education, Health, Commercial, Industrial and Strata sites.
Some of the services we provide are,
Testing and calibrating TMV and backflow RPZ valves
Testing for water efficiency certificates
All complex plumbing projects and problems
Zip and Billi tap installations and maintenance
Planned and preventative maintenance
Asset condition assessments and maintenance plans
Civil Construction Services:
Water main, recycled watermain and sewer main laying
Water and sewer service lines augmentation
Water, recycled and sewer renewal
s73 and Water Service Coordinator Minor Works like Main to Meter installations
Stormwater drainage installations
Vacuum NDD excavations
Temp water supplies
The team at Watertight are knowledgeable, innovative and committed to delivering the best results to our clients. We believe in getting the job done right, on time and on budget. Our customers needs are at the core of everything we do.
We are agile, completely transparent and have a high performance culture. Our attention to detail and passion for getting it right the first time differentiates who we are.
How we work
At Watertight we are 100% committed to Watertight Service Delivery with service in under an hour, a dedicated account manager to your facility, quality inbuilt at every level, our HSEQ officer ensuring we exceed safety benchmarks and our reputation for innovation with GPS tracking and immediate job reporting through our enterprise resource management system to ensure all documentation is recorded on every job undertaken which can be immediately interfaced into your system.
What we deliver
- Our office is open from 7am-5pm daily
- We provide 24/7/365 after hours support with emergency response within 2 hours
- We can provide fulltime onsite service
- Over 40 qualified staff
- Happy to complete works around production schedules / university or school hours / weekends / holidays as required
- We provide procing and programmed solutions tailored to your business
- All plumbing staff are long term employed – proven performers
- Free programmed maintenance assessments
- Free compliance assessments for programmed maintenance
- Free condition audits on contract commencement
- Free site assessments prior to new contract commencements
- Free on site Hazard Identification
- Free monthly, quarterly, yearly reporting and review meetings
- Customised pricing to your specific needs
- Fixed pricing so you can budget reliably
- Unmatched extended quality warranties
- Fixed pricing can include fixed material pricing where requested
- Establish portfolio, site, facility, asset hierarchy
- Prepare long term renewal/replacement and maintenance strategies and plans
- Develop lifecycle costing models
- Catalogue backlog maintenance and cash flows
- Budget limit analysis & evaluate scenario plans
- Provide processes and support in maintaining and updating data
- Data analysis and information graphics
Quality and Safety
- All plumbers and labourers have police checks, working with children checks
- Certified Asbestos Awareness, Traffic control, Working around Services
- Easy to identify and well presented staff in company uniform
- High quality SWMS submitted prior to any works commencing
- Dedicated HSEQ Officer in the field and to assist clients
- Accredited ISO 9001, 14001, 4801 and SNW Govt 5th Edition
- Strict policies on smoking, drug and alcohol testing of staff
- We will observe all vehicular restrictions
- Tier 1 spec’d plant and equipment
4 Reasons to Partner with Watertight
1. Watertight Systems
Thanks to our award winning online quality system that standardises every process from safety requirements, project management, response times and KPI reporting to consistently deliver the highest standards possible.
Integrating seamlessly with your existing systems, our IMS enables real time tracking and reporting at every step- eliminating paper trails and double handling.
2. Watertight Safety
When it comes to major civil works nothing is more important than the safety of our team.
To prove it, we continuously go beyond the industry requirements, completing risk assessments on all jobs and building practical safety solutions that are upheld using our online Integrated Management System.
And while its nice to receive professional acknowledgement, like winning the 2017 Master Plumbers Safe Work Award and the 2014 WorkCover Best Workplace Health and Safety Management System Award, its our track record of no lost time through safety incidents in the past 5 years that we’re most proud of.
3. Watertight Performance Culture
At Watertight the measurement that matters most is the delivery of quality, authentic service. We believe in exceeding your expectations.
We take pride in our work and never subcontract our responsibility or accountability. It means that every single Watertight team member is fully trained in customer service, technical expertise, safety, systems and reporting.
It’s this commitment to the quality of our staff that drives their commitment to the quality of your work.
4. Watertight Customised Solutions
Every customer is unique. At Watertight we build a tailored solution to meet your specific needs. We then work to reducing your overall costs in increase the performance and longevity of your assets.
You can depend on Watertight to listen to your requirements and create a solution specific to your business needs. Learn more on these following sectors:
Give the team at Watertight a call today on 1300 745 758 and speak to one of our friendly team.