Job No: 492431
Work type: Permanent full time
Categories: PlumbingApply now
Watertight Group are always looking for good people to join our team.
Each year we take at least one first year apprentice.
If you are interested to join us on a permanent basis or if you are or you know anyone who would be perfect for the below role please apply below.
We work all over Sydney and the Illawarra. Our plumbing focus is mainly maintenance plumbing and development lead in civil drainage/ renewal of water infrastructure. We work across Defence, Government, Corporates, Private Developers, Utilities, Health and Education Sectors.
We’re on the hunt for skilled and enthusiastic people to join our growing team. You should be able to demonstrate your ability and consistent work ethic through your CV. If this sounds like you – we want to hear from you!
About the role – what we would like you to do:
You will learn to become a good maintenance plumber – reviewing problems, deciding on solutions, quoting, ordering materials, completing works.
You will be motivated to contribute: ensuring customers are happy and helping us retain and grow new customers.
You will have opportunity to grow into more civil works, depending on suitability to the position.
The all important other day-to-day tasks on an adhoc basis as required.
Reliable. Confident. Willing. Capable. Professional. Innovative. We Want You!
- Experience with customer service. You must be neat and punctual.
- Reliable – turn up on time and take pride in learning fast. You will put up your hand to help out when the team needs you.
- You’ll be highly organised and driven with proven experience and performance. You will have the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong IT skills – you can complete documentation for work on phone or ipad with all required photos and information to relay to office.
- Self-motivated and accountable, show initiative and be part of a growing team with a good culture.
Before you apply you must have:
- A White Card for construction
- A manual Drivers Licence
- Highly regarded: previous customer service experience in a part time job, work experience in a trade.
How to Apply: –
To be considered for this position, click on the “Apply Now” button and complete the form.
No agencies please. Only candidates being considered will be contacted.
Watertight’s Diversity Commitment
Watertight is committed to maintaining, growing and supporting our diverse and inclusive culture, by seeking and promoting diversity within each of our work sites.
We encourage and welcome women to apply for all roles including plumbing roles and encourage and welcome applications from diverse community groups and ages including Female Plumbers and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Plumbers to apply.