Watertight Group prides itself on its integrity and high ethical standards.
Our professional services, and qualified and dedicated staff will ensure we meet and exceed your expectations building trusted relationships at your organisation.
Watertight Group specialise in providing facilities maintenance services to:
- Schools – public, private, catholic and special needs schools
- Early Learning Centres
- Childcare Facilities
Watertight Group have extensive experience in running complex maintenance programs across large sites with many thousands of users and multiple sites with single management streams. We can co-ordinate dedicated resources on your site and ensure direct interfacing with your asset management software. All works are completed on ipads and work orders are responded to in detailed work flow results with specific work history detailed.
Watertight Group are competent and experienced in reporting on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual cycles. We identify maintenance trends in your facility ensuring resources are directed appropriately ensuring we maximise the value of facilities maintenance budget. All vehicles are GPS tracked and all plumbing staff utilise ipads for their work so you will know where everyone is on site and what they are working on. We will work in complete transparency and unison with your facilities staff. We are flexible and ensure we are agile enough to meet your changing requirements based on current and future needs.
A complimentary yearly condition audit is included with our University offering to ensure all assets are compliant and working at their optimum efficiency.
Watertight Group have dedicated HSEQ and training resources to ensure we exceed all WHS, Environmental and Quality requirements at your organisation.
Schools and Early Learning Plumbing Maintenance
Prior to any work commencing we will provide you a free 30 Minute Hazard Report and Site Assessment. You might like to use this for other trades coming on to site or to update your hazard register. This will give you piece of mind that hazards are known to yourself and us and that we are fully across site specific issues at your school.
Why choose Watertight for your School or Early Learning Centre:
- All Plumbers and Labourers have Police Checks
- All Plumbers and Labourers have Working With Children Checks
- All Plumbers and Labourers are certified for Asbestos Awareness
- All staff on site will be easy to identify – full company uniform
- With correct PPE
- High Quality SWMS (Safe Work Method Statements)
- We will always submit these prior to any works
- We are familiar with Local Workplace Safety Procedures for Independent Contractor for DEC
- Accredited ISO14001:2004 Environmental Management System
- Accredited ISO4801:2001 Safety Management System
- Accredited ISO9001:2008 Quality Management Systems
- Accredited NSW Government WHS Systems and Auditing 5th Edition
- No smoking, alcohol, drugs, weapons dangerous good or hazardous substances will come onto site
- We will observe all speed, parking and vehicular restrictions
- We will obey all safety signs and barricades
- We will report to your office on arrival, sign in and departure
- Public Liability insurance $20,000,000
- Professional Indemnity Insurance $10,000,000
- Workers Compensation Insurance as required
- Motor Vehicle and Plant Insurance as required
- Qualified Plumbers and resources for any plumbing or civil project
- Project Managers – Qualified Civil Engineers
- A qualified WHS field officer
- Award Winning Safety System – Workcover Best WHS System in NSW
- We are environmentally aware
- Our office is open 7am – 5pm daily
- 24/7/365 after hours service
- We are happy to complete works before school hours, after school hours or during holidays and weekends where required
- We can provide you solution options and pricing options
For more details call Watertight Group on 1300 745 758.